Top 5 Wedding Websites Builder
- Space to add all the required details from the wedding – About Bride & Groom, Events, Key Contacts, Love Story, RSVP, Albums and custom sections.
- It also provides you a personalized wedding app that guests can download and use for directions, notifications and sharing the moments via pics and videos
- The guest Management tool which let manage the logistics and also gives you the option to send live notifications in the form of SMS/Email as well.
- Password Protected Data Make your website public but password protects the sections which are for invited guests only.
Cost – Two Packages ₹ 5,000 and ₹ 10,000
- Answer some Question to get a suggested website from the builder or design them by yourself.
- Editor – Drag, and drop website builder. Build the website according to your needs by choosing from the multiple themes available.
- Custom domain name, SSL tools and other analytics tools to help you manage and secure the website
- Options to add video, Photo, booking, and events.
Cost – Free + Paid (₹ 70/month)
3) Appy Couple
- You need to sign up and pay immediately to get the access and no options for a demo or trial. Choose from the wedding themes available.
- Ready to go Website – needs no building or coding just enter your details and get it going. It doesn’t give you the freedom to change the structure.
- Add your Photos and Video on cover pages over the responsive Webpages and also for the App
- RSVP, Countdown and Save the date and customs section available in the Dashboard.
Cost – Two Packages
₹ 10,000, ₹ 3,750
1 Create a free website in minutes Joy is very easy to use wedding website builder and editing is designed for everyone.
2 The limited Themes and the templates are one of the drawbacks of the website but if you look for customization you are at the wrong place.
3 It still covers essentials like RSVP, Registry, Schedule, Travel, and Details
4 It has custom reminders and inbuilt reminders in the App and you can also share on Facebook
Cost – Free
5) The Knot
- The very friendly Onboarding and Registration process take you to step by step setup process to go through the one Package for your management of the Wedding.
- The dedicated Planning process includes – Guestlist, Budgeter, Checklist, Vendors, The website, Registry, and RSVP
- Checklist for your wedding – Create a twelve-month long list with default is given suggestions
- Budgester in the Dashboard is a real help in managing and organising the wedding
Cost – Free